Rules & Regulations
1. Only Slakey stocked products qualify for point accrual. Specials and nonstocks will NOT accrue points toward the Great Escape trip program.
2. The Trip is valid only for travel and hotel on the scheduled dates of our group’s trip. No exceptions.
3. Earned trips may not be sold or transferred and are not redeemable for cash, credit or product.
4. Slakey trip reservations fill quickly. In order to ensure your spot, please register by July 1, 2019. Registrations received after July 1, 2019, will be filled based on availability. All trip registration closes December 31, 2019.
5. To participate in these trips, Dealer must stay current with no balance past due. Dealers must be current the month before Slakey’s annual trip in order to attend.
6. The trip is sold as couple’s packages only. The Slakey trip package is based on double occupancy unless otherwise specified. Single occupancy costs are outlined on the registration site when available.
7. Once airline tickets have been issued, you will be responsible for the full amount of the ticket, and the tickets are yours to keep.
8. Slakey reserves the right to interpret these official rules and regulations.
9. Qualifying purchases start January 1, 2019, and end December 31, 2019.
10. If unforeseen circumstances arise, Slakey may have to reschedule the trip.
11. Land-only packages are not available. All traveler’s air will be ticketed through the Slakey third party travel company; Group Travel Partners.
12. The trip package does not cover the costs of personal items, meals, gratuities to hotel staff, incidentals, or options associated with the trip, such as changes to the flight schedule, cost of additional nights, lodging, refreshments not provided by Slakey, personal purchases, sightseeing, golf, etc., unless specifically listed as a part of the included Slakey activities.
13. Release of liability: Slakey maintains no control over the personnel, equipment or operations of any air, water or surface carrier, ship line, bus or limousine company, transportation company, hotel, restaurant or other person or entity furnishing services, products or accommodations as part of the trip. All of these suppliers are independent contractors. Slakey shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any person or entity not a direct employee of Slakey, (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumental, service, product or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished or otherwise used by any of these suppliers, (3) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not under the direct control of Slakey or (4) by any other condition or event whatsoever beyond the direct control of Slakey.
14. Great Escape Trip points not used towards the Slakey Trip are forfeited at year end. Great Escape points have no cash value.